What are the new bikes launching in India?
What are the new bikes launching in India? 24th Jan 2020
The large competition in the market between different companies leads to the launch of several new bikes and scooters by the major brands almost every month throughout the year. All the major companies of India such as Hero Motocorp, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Bajaj, Honda release at least one to two two-wheelers in the Indian market in a single year. When you buy a new bike, you also need to buy insurance for the vehicle. Nowadays, the procedure for getting insurance is quite simplified and direct. Moreover, you can easily renew the bike insurance online without much hassle. Some of the major bikes launched in recent times and about to launch in the coming months in India are mentioned here:
● Recently Royal Enfield trademarked a new name Meteor for its new bike in India which is scheduled to be launched at the beginning of 2020. This bike has a 648cc engine and is supposed to be a derivative of the Interceptor 650 bike. Priced in the range of over Rs. 2 lakhs, this bike has a powerful engine that provides high torque for hill climbing. This bike is being marketed by Royal Enfield as a more affordable Interceptor 650.
● Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR is a high range model of Kawasaki priced at nearly Rs. 17 lakhs for the new age sports bike lovers. It has a 998cc engine and is scheduled to be launched in January 2020. The 203 PS powerful petrol engine can provide a torque of up to 114.9 Nm.
● With unofficial bookings already started, KTM’s new bike KTM 390 Adventure priced at around Rs. 3 lakhs scheduled to be launched at the beginning of 2020 is one of the most awaited bikes of 2020. This bike has a 373 cc engine and has ergonomics that support stand-up biking as well.
● Honda is also set to launch its new bike Honda CB650R in January 2020 to start the new year with a bang. This bike priced in the range of around Rs. to 8 lakhs features a 95.1 PS 649cc powerful engine has no direct competitors in the market at present. Only another bike that comes close to it in features is the Kawasaki Ninja 650 which is currently priced at 5.49 lakhs ex-showroom price.
● While other companies are slated to launch high-end models at the beginning of the next year, TVS is one company which is more focused towards the lower end of the price range. The TVS Radeon BS6 is a BS6 engine model of TVS set to launch in January with a competitive price tag of Rs. 58,000 in the segment.
● Norton Atlas 650 is another high-end model set to be launched at the beginning of 2020 with a price tag that is no less than Rs. 16 lakhs. This bike has a 650cc petrol engine that provides a power of 84 PS.
● Husqvarna is also launching two new variants which go by the names Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 and HusqvarnaVitpilen 401 in the first month of 2020. Both of these bikes are priced in the range of Rs. 2.8 lakhs to 3 lakhs. Both of these bikes have the same 373.2cc engine and are available in different coloured variants.
India is currently a very hot market for new automobiles, and the launch of new bikes is going to interest new buyers who want something different from the manufacturers. Bikes are launching in a wide range starting from TVS Radeon priced at Rs. 58,000 to high-end bikes such as Kawasaki Ninja models which are priced at over 17 lakhs. Whichever of these bikes you have chosen for yourself, make sure that you get new insurance as well as renew the bike insurance online before the due date for continued protection.