You cannot miss these five exciting water sports at beaches
You cannot miss these five exciting water sports at beaches 14th Oct 2021
Beaches are no longer just lying down in the sun under a shady umbrella and relaxing by the bay. Beach holidays offer you a new outdoor adventure that is more than a vacation. There are plenty of adrenaline-pumping activities for adventure enthusiasts to get wet and sandy.
From sailing to diving, the countless water sports give you a thrilling experience. Irrespective of your prior experience, you do not want to miss out on these exciting adventures. Let us look at some of the top exciting water sports activities that you shouldn't miss out on your next vacation.
1. Wakeboarding – time to surf beaches and not the internet: One of the most thrilling experiences in water sports is wakeboarding. Similar to snowboarding, wakeboarding involves you standing on the board while a motorboat tows you. Get a chance to feel the force of water that makes you feel the pump of enthusiasm in your body.
2. Water-bike – race through the waves: Another mind-blowing experience that should be on your bucket list is the water-bike. Like motorbikes, you can ride a high-speed waterbike with water splashing all over. It is open for all age groups, but elders also feel the child-like excitement within them. In specific locations, you might even see water-bike races. However, there are specific safety guidelines and precautions for beginners. Once you understand the procedures, you are all set to roll in the water!
3. Scuba diving – life's beautiful underwater: Scuba diving should be on top of the "must-do" list for all the water lovers out there. No prior experience is needed to enjoy life underwater. You can explore the world underwater with all the safety equipment and adore the beauty of marine nature. But before you dive in, please ensure your personal accident insurance plans provides these adventure sports as an inbuilt feature.
4. Parasailing – the sky is the new playground: For people who enjoy seeing the world from above, parasailing is the best adventure. This water sport activity involves you attached to a parachute which is towed by a boat. Parasailing gives you an experience of a bird flying high in the sky, but without the wings. Some places even allow you to accommodate a partner that doubles the fun.
5. Surfing – live life, one wave at a time: Chasing the waves and finding your way is something that everyone should experience at least once. Surfing is not an easy adventure; you need to have the right skills and talent to pull it off. Many surfboard rental places provide a quick and practical guide on how you can surf your way through the waves. It would help if you learned how to maintain a balance, the proper techniques, different riding styles, and more. Once you grasp the basics, it's only you and your surfboard against the waves!
Water sports are the wonderful adventure experience of a lifetime. Although your guide or the expert conducting the water sport activity will ensure your maximum safety, accidents can occur at any time. Take precautions when engaging in water sports with the help of personal accident insurance plans so that you don't miss out on the fun.
Click HERE to know more about the different personal accident insurance plans you can buy before your next beach trip.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for illustrative purposes only. To get more details, please refer to policy wordings and prospectus before purchasing a policy.