What are the benefits of renewing two-wheeler insurance online
What are the benefits of renewing two-wheeler insurance online? 05th Feb 2020
Not only buying insurance online but renewing it online as well is also possible and is very important at the same time. You can renew two-wheeler insurance online and the whole process is hassle-free along with being very less time-consuming. Renewing your insurance online will help you in continuing the coverage and benefits you receive under your current bike insurance policy.
Some of the benefits that you get when buying two-wheeler insurance are: -
● The insurance will save you from heavy expenses that occur due to natural disasters like fire, earthquake, landslide, flood, storm etc.
● The policy will also protect you from theft, burglary or accidents that are caused by humans.
● Third-party insurance which is mandatory as per the Motor Vehicle Act ensures the owner that the insured vehicle is free from any third-party liability that may arise if the insured vehicle is involved in an accident.
● Insurance Cover in Foreign Land will make the insurance company liable to pay for damages that occur to the insured vehicle outside the Indian territory as well.
● Having your vehicle insured will also save you from any penalties that you may face if you do not have two-wheeler insurance that is mandatory by law.Once you buy insurance for your bike or any other two-wheelers, it is necessary to keep a check on when the insurance expires. It is always good to get your insurance renewed before it expires so that you may not face any difficulties in case you are travelling.
Benefits of renewing two-wheeler insurance online.
You can go to the office of the insurance company from where you purchase your insurance from, or there is a much simpler and better method to get your insurance renewed. Insurance policies are renewed online as well and there are many benefits of renewing your two-wheeler insurance online. some of them are: -
● NCB or No Claim Bonus is another benefit that the insurers are entitled to if they go throughout the year without any claim for the year. The benefit of NCB is available in various percentages, and even if you switch your insurance provider, you get an outstanding benefit which is that you can get your NCB transferred to the other insurer.
● Renewing your insurance is not only money-saving due to a lot of deals present online but also time-saving because you do not have to go through an exhaustive process of researching where to get your insurance renewed.
● Setting up an online insurance renewal system for your two-wheeler will save your efforts in future because next time you won’t even have to step out of your office or home to get the insurance renewed for your bike or any other two-wheeler.
● Along with all these benefits, you also get timely reminders to get you insurance renewed through the portals, and you won’t miss the deadline to get your insurance renewed. You also get to receive reminders of different discounts or offers available with online insurance renewal plans.
Online insurance renewal for your two-wheelers simplifies much of your effort and you can carry out the complete procedure of renewing your insurance from home only. The transactions for the renewal process can be carried out through credit cards, debit cards, net banking which are very safe methods of payments and you can rest assured that your confidential information will not be misused in any manner.