one of the type PCR which the RNA template is first converted into a complementary DNA (cDNA) using reverse transcriptase. The cDNA is then used as a template for exponential amplification using PCR.
- If you or any of your passengers are injured, medical help is priority. Get first aid immediately.
- Observe the site of the accident and note down all the details you can – from the location, to important number plates and names.
- If there are eye-witnesses to the accident, make sure you note down their contact details, so you can follow up with them later.
- Take pictures of the place where the accident happened. In times like these, every detail helps!
- If the police have registered a case, remember to note down the case number.
- Keep track of all the expenses you’ve had to undergo due to the accident. That means, don’t throw a single bill or receipt away!
- Lastly, make sure you file your insurance claim as soon as you can! Because the sooner your insurance company knows about the incident, the sooner they can help you out.
In case of an unfortunate incident on the road, our no. 1 tip for you is the simplest: don’t panic! Stay calm, and keep a level head.
No matter where you are, always keep the accident no. on speed dial
Here’s to many safe, stress-free road-trips!